Nottingham North Bilsthorpe
Call us on 08004102020
- Leader in paintballing in Nottingham
- Set in 150 Acres of Sherwood Forest close to Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark.
- Voted a top 10 paintball site in the UK by 1 of the industry’s largest suppliers.
- Great equipment as standard so no hidden costs for upgrades.
- All players use our kit, we won’t let you become target practice for Pro’s.
- Free Battle Pack Use, Free Pot use, you need it we give it you FREE.
- Great Game Zones / Maps for amazing game play.
- Half day and full day options available.
- Free refreshments for all guests and spectators.
- Free Valuable lockers because believe it or not some Venues charge
The Paintball Jungle Village is a sight to behold. Built over undulating ground there are in excess of 40 village dwellings, with a large 4 room Village Hall in the centre. Either side of the village are two rival gang houses, they are larger than the village huts and can easily house up to 25 people.The buildings are so dense that you can’t see from one side to the other or from one end to the other. Some of the huts have more than one way in and out, all have windows, some on all four sides.
The one of the newest paintball game zones The Wild Wild West. The Wild West field is amazing, even if we do say so ourselves! The Wild Wild West is a 50 metre long, 5 metre wide street scene, it could be out of those old spaghetti Western’s you may have watched.